Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thrice Blessed

We just added Grand baby number 3 for this year. We thought 3 weddings in one year was fun but that didn't even compare to 3 new babies this year!

Paisley Rae was born on March 22, 2008

Weston Samuel was born on June 25, 2008

&

Maggie Marie was born December 15, 2008

Add in Wyatt Jay, Cooper James, and Hyrum Lee for the cutest bunch of grandchildren around.

Steve and I both love loving our grand babies. They love me but they really like "Pa Steve" He loves to play and tease them. We had a wonderful family Christmas party this past weekend. Little Weston kept giving Pa kisses. It was so cute. He's only 5 months old, but whenever Pa was holding him he'd end up kissing him. Sam said he'd never kissed them that much. The ultimate though was when he took his binky out of his mouth and tried to put it in Pa's. So sweet.

I'll try to get some fun pictures posted soon. For now, look at Rachael or Emily's to see our cute babies:)


3 comments:

the h fam. said...

holy cow you posted somethinG! keep it up grandma hobley!

MommaHobbs said...

Rach, I could see that I was near the bottom of your list and that is never okay with me! I want to be #1!!! I thought you would be proud;-)

hmmm said...

you are a lucky little lady!
lots of cute little kids.
yay!