Saturday, July 19, 2008

grandbabies ~ need I say more???








Paisley & Weston






(okay I can't figure out how to flip this picture - sorry)

My favorite things to do this summer has been rocking grandbabies! Steve and I went to a horse show Sam was competing in today and got to watch Weston sleep while Sam and Autumn worked. He is such a perfect little man. So content and sweet. We laid him on a blanket between us on the bench and just watched him. We tried to watch Sam too ( he did well but his horse bummed up his leg a little) but Weston stole the show for us. I sunburned my knees and didn't even notice I was so busy enjoying him. I did get some pictures on my camera to share. Enjoy:)

2 comments:

the h fam. said...

speaking of grandbabies!guuuesssss WHAT?! you have a new grandbaby!! it's a girl!! well grandpuppy! her name is Fancy!! you should definitely go to my blog and meet her or you're missing out! she is very cute and i think she takes after ben! you may have been against her but you better love her because we sure do!

merlene said...

You have the cutest grandbabies ever!!! Nothing like A baby, specially A grand one or two!! Thank you for the pictures! Love ya Mom