Thursday, June 19, 2008

I love my DAUGHTERS!!!


My daughters Rock & Roll!!!

Annie
~ who oozes with creativity, came today to help me make birthday cards for my 9 new girls coming into beehives the next few months. I had what I thought was a very cute idea but once Annie touched it ~ well lets just say my idea was the river or puddle, and hers was the ocean. Do ya get it?
Emily came to clean a bedroom. (Granted it was her stuff she left in the bedroom) but she is one heck of a cleaner. She got rid of at least 5 BIG boxes of garbage and almost as much to DI. When Emily heard we were making the cards she said "do you realize I just threw out boxes of crap like that from YW's? BUT when she saw them she said "hey those are cute enough I might even keep 'em!" Go us!
Rachel came by after a study group ditched her. We were glad because she always makes us smile and she loved on Paisley so Em could keep working.
Sara went to her girls camp meeting this morning and I didn't even have to remind her. AND she is going to get a job application ( and ice cream for us hard working women) as we speak.
Autumn ~ who seems to miss all our fun is still expecting our little Weston so we have to include her in our hard work day.

I love you all

TTFN
ME

3 comments:

annie said...

your girls DO rock!
glad the cards turned out so dang cute --- what a GREAT team me make, eh ;)
much loves mama

the h fam. said...

yeah what can i say? i make any team rock!! i'm pretty sweet that way!! don't even try to be like me!!! hahaa!! just kidding! you all are the bomb diggity! and mama hobbs stop throwing away your clothes, if you like them wear them baby!! flaunt what your mama gave ya wearing whatever the heck you want!!! luvs!!

Cassie said...

What a beautiful family! I'm so happy I saw your blog. It is so fun to keep up with 'family'.