Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I have arrived!!!

I'm here ~ an official blogger!! I've enjoyed everyone else's so much that I just had to join the party. The news of the day is that there is no news!! The 'news' we've all been waiting for is the arrival of grand baby #5 Weston Samuel Hobley. He's really not due for another week but I've been waiting for him to come out and play since I got out of school 3 weeks ago. Doesn't he know my play days are numbered and then I'll be back in school. Patience was never one of my virtues:D Well happy days are ahead. I just feel it in my toes.

TTFN
ME

4 comments:

Adam,Emily, Paisley, Hayden, and Landon said...

Dang mom your page is cuter then mine!!! not fair:D you your first blog is already better then mine, man I really have got to work on that! love you lots! EMMY and PAISY

Adam,Emily, Paisley, Hayden, and Landon said...

well hello there! i'm glad you've finally arrived! geez how i've missed you in blog world!! well your page is cute and now you have to comment on my page!!

the h fam. said...

that comment that starts wells hello there, was mine but i forgot that we were in emily's blog "customizing" it! so i do know you're here and I do love your page!! you just keep on posting!!

hmmm said...

welcome welcome to blog land. where you will waste many an hour.
I'm so glad you have joined the party!!
(by the way--jas and I love your blog title, very creative)